PEEWEE FOOTBALL IS FOR KIDS BORN IN 2007, 2008, 2009.
**If your child was born in 2007 and has ALREADY played Bantam then they are no longer eligible for Peewee, please register again in Bantam
PEEWEE REGISTRATION RETURNING PLAYERS/SIBLINGS FEB 24th. NEW PLAYER REGISTRATION MARCH 2nd. TO REGISTER YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING:
- Cost is $275 and includes the loan of game jersey & game pants, helmet, shoulder pads and socks.
- Player must supply cleats, mouth-guard, knee pads, girdle & shorts for practices, gloves if desired, and warm weather gear.
- Photo or Scan of Birth Certificate or Passport to be uploaded in your online application.
- Full Payment at time of online registration using our online portal. All major forms of payment are accepted.
- Height and Weight of Player.
- You will not be registered until the Club receives full payment (online only).
EQUIPMENT HANDOUT IS ________ FROM 5:30-7pm (returning players only) AND _______FROM 5:30-7pm (new players only)
- At Equipment Handout the following is required before you will receive your equipment
- $400 EQUIPMENT DEPOSIT (Replacement costs are approx: Helmet $250, Jersey $125, Shoulder pads $125, Game pants $75, Socks $20)
- $200 VOLUNTEER BOND
EVALUATION CAMP - NEW PEEWEE PLAYERS ONLY (NO RETURNING PLAYERS)
- ___________ 5PM to 6:00PM County Sportsplex (Please arrive by 4:45)
- First practice for the entire team (NEW & RETURNING PLAYERS) is _________ from 5PM to 6:30PM County Sportsplex
MANDATORY PARENT MEETING
- There will be a Mandatory Parent meeting on _____ at the County Sportsplex at 5:30pm.
Regular Practice Schedule County Sportsplex from 5:00-6:30 Tuesdays & Thursdays
May - Sexsmith Field from 5:30 to 7:30 Tuesdays & Thursdays